Panera Bread - Orlando Accessibility
Panera Bread - Orlando Establishment
Panera Bread - Orlando Availability
Panera Bread - Orlando Standardized
Panera Bread - Orlando Reservations
Welcome to Panera Bread - Orlando
At Panera Bread, we're changing the food industry from the inside out.
With our newest initiative, Food Interrupted, we take a look at food topics to help you make informed eating decisions. This six-part series explores whole grain servings, plant-based diets, ingredient transparency, animal welfare, sugar consumption and clean eating. Here are ways we at Panera are helping you to make more informed food choices in your lives:
1. Grains Interrupted: We believe that whole grains are a better way to do bread, so we began labeling servings of whole grains and % whole grain in our bread, and added 6 whole grain options to our menu.
2. Plants Interrupted: We believe plant-based eating can have a positive impact on people's health and the environment, so we offer plant-based options across our menu.
3. Sugar Interrupted: We believe you should have the information you need to balance your sugar intake. We started with beverages, offering lower sugar options and labeling added sugar right on your cup.
4. Eggs Interrupted: We believe an egg should be an egg, and nothing else. Join us for breakfast and taste the difference for yourself.
5. Meat Interrupted: We believe responsibly raised meat is better for the animal, environment and consumer. Always try to order and shop for humanely-raised meat.
6. Clean Interrupted: We believe clean means free of artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives and colors from artificial sources.
Panera Bread - Orlando is located at 2415 North Orange Avenue. Orlando, Florida US. Panera Bread - Orlando is a Cafe type of establishment offering authentic US food. Panera Bread - Orlando has been serving their customers since 1994.
One of Panera Bread - Orlando's most popular dishes is their Bagles and coffee. Panera Bread - Orlando will take care of all your Baked Goods and Sandwiches needs. Yelp reviews give Panera Bread - Orlando 5 stars on the Waldorf Salad. Their Facebook site brags about the quality of the Bagles. This place is one business in a chain, which could mean that "things" will be more standardized with availability and quality the same every time.
Panera Bread - Orlando offers a very inviting appearance. There is no need for a host or hostess here. Walk in and make yourself comfortable. The attire here is casual. Panera Bread - Orlando has a very appealing ambiance. Panera Bread - Orlando serves up a great breakfast. Getting together with some friends for lunch? Give Panera Bread - Orlando a try. Up Late? The kitchen stays open late here.
Take out is an available service at this place. Just stop in at Panera Bread - Orlando. No reservations are needed. While visiting Panera Bread - Orlando, you will see that they pay attention to detail and have a great maintenance staff. The lighting is fine at this establishment. It is easy to see around. You will find seats with tables at this establishment. The booths at Panera Bread - Orlando are spacious and comfortable. The noise level here is within reason.
Panera Bread - Orlando is rated a 4 star place. The reviews are in and they are fantastic! Panera Bread - Orlando, has an expansive menu for you to choose from. Bring the kids with you. Children are welcome here. Panera Bread - Orlando is happy to accommodate large groups.
No alcohol is available at this location. This place has WiFi available for you. Panera Bread - Orlando place can accommodate your wheelchair needs and meets all proper regulations for entrance, seating, and restrooms (if provided). This establishment offers a combination of affordability and accessibility to allow you access to their services. All bank cards are accepted at this place.
Parking is fine here. Enjoy more perks and discounts with Panera Bread - Orlando 's Rewards Card. This place does not offer senior discounts. You may want to call regarding a military discount. Panera Bread - Orlando is child friendly. Many of the customers here are adults. Many of the customers here are seniors.
Come on by or give us a call during business hours if you have questions (407) 745-4644.
The staff at WebPageDepot hopes you find the information here fun and informative. Please note there is a "View Similar" link in the Blue Footer to find other Cafes, top on the right, and in the left section thumbnails of similar sites. These websites are all relative to your original search.